“Yeah, man, that’s the good stuff. ”Kenny Chesney
This song played on the way to work today and it made me do some reflecting. What are the good things in my life?
Here are some of the things I thought about. They are in no particular order.
- My family— we are all so busy but somehow make time to see each other and have dinner once a week
- My long term substituting position. It has taught me many things about myself as a teacher
- All of the animals I take care of. Sometimes it is exhausting, but I love them all
- Local businesses who are helping to make my wedding a dream come true
- remote start in my car—-definitely helps in winter and these cold “spring” days
- A new bed set for my new bed!
- Coffee every morning
- My fiancé
Sometimes it can be easy for me to get caught up on all the things I need to work on or change, so when I got in the car this morning and this song was playing, it made for a pleasant drive to work.
2 Replies to “That’s the good stuff”
I’ve been looking for your blog this entire month and found it on day 28… sigh. Better late than never?! So many great things to be thankful for- I hope your wedding is truly a dream come true!!❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yeah! I’m not sure why it doesn’t come up with everyone else’s! That’s okay haha 😋😋 you found it now!